Officers and Board
AORTA is led by a team of organizational officers and by a board of directors. The members of AORTA have elected these officers to provide effective leadership for internal activities and in contacts with the general public, with representatives of other advocacy organizations, and with representatives of government, civic and corporate organizations.
Current officers (2017/2018):
- President: Jon Nuxoll
- Vice President:Willamette Valley Tim Wilson
- Vice President:Mult/Wash/Clackamas Dave Crout
- Vice President:Eastern OR Dr. David Arnold
- Secretary: Dan McFarling
- Treasurer: Kenneth Peters
- Government Affairs Director: Donald Leap
- Bulletin Editor: Dan McFarling
- Bob Krebs
- Mike Morrison
- Art Poole
- Stephen Adams
- Dave Jannuzzi (one position vacant)
Portland Chapter Director:
- Jim Howell
Director Emeritus (In Memoriam): Ray Polani
Strategic Planner: Jim Howell.
Former AORTA President David Zagel remembered.